The next time you get a sore throat, go to a grocery store instead of going to a drug store. Try a natural and organic treatment at home.
A tea made from the mixture of ginger, lemon juice, honey, and water is a perfect remedy that can cure your sore throat quickly. And it’s easy to make.
- Cut ginger into very thin slices.
- Add 1 to 2 cups of water to a pot and add ginger slices to them.
- Boil the ginger slices well for at least 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now filter the ginger slices and pour the tea into a cup.
- Squeeze some lemon juice into it. Make sure you remove lemon seeds from the tea.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of honey and stir well. Lemon ginger tea is ready!
- Lemon is packed with vitamin C. Lemon juice is a natural disinfectant and also adds a nice flavor to your ginger tea. Adding honey will provide a soothing sensation to your throat.
Lemon ginger tea also has a lot of other health benefits. It can help you with morning sickness, relieves nausea, clears sinuses, fights bacterial infections, clears bad breath with its cleansing abilities and lots more,