In this method, we will learn to test your internet speed using the command prompt.
- Go to https://nodejs.org/ and download the current release for your operating system.
- Install node.js on your system with default settings.
- Now open command prompt and type in the following command and hit Enter.
npm install -g speed-test
- This command will download and install the speed-test package from npm.
- Now to test your internet speed, type
speed-testin command prompt and hit Enter.
- For more details about your internet connection, type the following command and hit Enter.